ARC Reviews

29/10/2014

Release Day BITE MARKS by Rebecca Royce.


       

I was lucky enough to receive an A.R.C. of this but that will not colour my review in any way. George is a mystery writer and a bit of a geek. He is out on a stag night with his friends. Rather than ogle the strippers he is trying for the ninth time to get the bartender Trudy to go out with him. He is not a stalker just determined, he knows she is the only girl for him. Trudy is much more than a bartender and tat is why she keeps refusing George. She is a werewolf hunter and never knows when she will have to leave town fast. George knows nothing about the paranormals around him until one of the strippers attacks him. This book is great fun, the way the characters deal with the changes in their lives is amusing. The sex scenes are hot and the fights exciting. The ¨world ¨it is set in makes me want to read a lot more of it. It all seems so believable. I do hope this is part of a series I want to follow the lives of the characters I have met so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.