ARC Reviews

21/11/2014

PANTHER´S QUEST. by V.M.Black.



By V.M.BLACK
★★★★☆
Two fugitives arrive at Black Mesa, the shifter compound hideout belonging to panther shifter Chay Blane. Law enforcement is hot on their trail. It's Chay's job to protect all his people,  including the troublesome werewolf who brought the problem.  It takes a lot of his panther and his human skills.They also need to get in and out of a very dangerous place. Time to call out the troops to help.

This is an all action story, where you hardly have time to draw breath. I must admit a lot of the computer speak went right over my  head.  There is no romance ,but the incredible characters we meet now must have some great stories coming.I really enjoyed the mad journey through this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.