ARC Reviews

22/03/2015

Wereking. ( The Leopards Unleashed #2 ) By Dina Haynes. My Review.



★★★★★
This is the 2nd book in the series. It's best to read them in order.
Brom is the king of the Were Leopards but at the moment he is not doing a very good job. He has been trying to drown out the voice of his dead wife in his brain, with whisky.  He wants to be in his daughter's life, but has a long way to go before she will forgive the things he did.
Siddhima (Sid) is a yoga instructor and vegetarian, with a strict mother.   When Sid wakes up after a night out with Brom in her bed, she kicks him straight out. The trouble starts there and gets worse.
I found this book so funny at times. Poor Sid , it was so easy to picture what she was doing. Brom doesn't get it any easier, but for him it's much more dangerous.  This is proving to be an addictive series. 

AMAZON.CO.UK: 
Wereking: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance Suspense (The Leopards Unleashed Series Book 2)

If you scroll down you should find my previous post, with my review of book #1.

Book #3 will be released later this week. I know you will enjoy them as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.