ARC Reviews

24/11/2015

Bear it All.( McMahon Clan #2) By Rochelle Paige. ONLY 99c. + ARC Review.




The last thing Tahlia Griffen wanted to be was a stripper. But when the shifter council asks for a favor, stripping is the best way to get the job done. Only she ends up finding more than just bad guys on this mission.

Braden McMahon never expected to find his fated mate on stage at the Honey Pot. Now that he did, his bear is pushing hard to lay claim. And no one can see her naked. Ever.

Will Braden be able to stand by and let Tahlia do her job, even if it means she needs to bear it all


Tahlia is a lioness shifter and has been called up by the Shifter Council to work as an agent. This particular job is her working as a stripper in a nightclub,  hoping she can get the information the council needs.
Braden is a bear shifter and works on the council with his dad and brothers. When his dad call for him to go with him to get information from one of their agents he doesn't expect to find his mate.
This story moves so fast you don't have time to draw breath. Our heroine is a great character.  A real feisty woman, who doesn't put up with anyone pushing her about. Our hero has a real problem using his big head brain instead of the one in his little head. His bear keeps him very on edge.
A good fun read.




About Me
I absolutely adore reading - always have and always will. My friends growing up used to tease me when I would trail after them, trying to read and walk at the same time. If I have downtime, odds are you will find me reading or writing.

I am the mother of two wonderful sons who have inspired me to chase my dream of being an author. I want them to learn from me that you can live your dream as long as you are willing to work for it.

When I told my mom that my new year's resolution was to self-publish a book in 2013, she pretty much told me "About time!"

Author Links:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7328358.Rochelle_Paige


Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B018FCG6NE
Amazon AU: http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B018FCG6NE
Amazon DE: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B018FCG6NE
Amazon ES. Bear It All: McMahon Clan 2 (Fated Mates Book 5) (English Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.