ARC Reviews

14/06/2017

Alpha Grayson (The Alphas #2) by Midika Crane. Paranormal Romance Release & ARC Review


Add To



A rebellion to take down the Alphas has begun…


Lexia has been an unwilling member of the Vengeance Pack since she was kidnapped by Alpha Kaden at the age of thirteen. Previously a member of the Discipline Pack, she now plans an uprising to take down the Alphas and unify the 13 Packs.

But Fate has other plans for her. Lexia finds her mate in Alpha Grayson, from the Pack of Freedom; a man whose silver eyes leave Lexia without control over her carnal desires. But their romance becomes secondary when Cyprian, an evil source with magical powers, puts them both in grave danger on his mission to ignite a war.
         
Will Lexia and Grayson stand against Cyprian and prevent his schemes from coming to pass? Will they ever be able to consummate their newly-found love?



🌟🌟🌟🌟



Lexia is a leader able to persuade people to do her bidding.  Or is she?
She has been pretending to lead a revolution against the Alpha system.  There is unfortunately someone else behind it. 
Greyson is the Alpha of the Freedom pack.  He has a terrible secret. 
This is a really strange story,  nothing like our normal paranormal romances.  For a so called leader our heroine spends a lot of time in the control of others.  Our hero is also not as all conquering as we would expect.  There is a lot of unusual magic about.  Who the real baddies are will take you the whole book to find out. 
Enjoyable but strange. 


Amazon.US





My name is Sophie, although I'm most commonly known by my pen name, Midika. I'm a student living in a small town in New Zealand, where successfully publishing a book at the age of seventeen is as fiction as what I write. I've always loved books to the point where my mother's punishment for being anti-social was taking them away. Writing came to me when I was very young, and ever since it's been like a counseling session whenever I sit down at my computer.


 * Facebook * Twitter * 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.