ARC Reviews

10/05/2018

Tequila Haze (Tequila Duet #1) by Melissa Toppen. Contemporary Romance, Release


IT'S LIVE!



It was destiny-- the night I met Hudson Demasi.
I remember how effortlessly he stole my heart- his dark eyes and quick smile forever etched into my mind. We spent one incredible night together under a haze of tequila- a perfect night. And when I woke the next day, he was gone…
I never expected to see him again. Years passed and with it, life went on. Until one day there he is- standing in front of me like no time has passed at all.
He’s determined to remedy his mistakes. I’m determined to let him try. Because even though I know I should walk away- the urge to feel the burn is just too strong.


Tequila Haze is the first book in the Tequila Duet.



  AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED!









BOOK 2: Coming May 24th






Melissa Toppen is a Reader's Choice Award Winning and Bestselling Romance Author of New Adult, Contemporary, Erotic and Romantic Suspense. She is a lover of books and enjoys nothing more than losing herself in a good novel. She has a soft spot for Romance and focuses her writing in that direction; writing what she loves to read.

Melissa was born and raised in a small town in Ohio and now resides in Cincinnati with her husband and two children, where she writes full time.


In addition to spending time with family and friends, Melissa loves going to concerts and is obsessed with the T.V. shows Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time and Outlander.

Connect with Melissa Toppen




Hosted by:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.